Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CEAHOW works for me...when I am fully commited to it

Back in June my husband announced he was going to have weightloss surgery.  I panicked!!  How could my eating partner abandon me and leave me to fight my weight battle on my own?  Then I recalled one of my close friends mentioning that she doesn't eat sugar cause it makes her fat.  I decided to ask her about it.  She told me to go to a meeting with her and everything would be fine.  I went and what I found out is that I am not alone in my battle and that I am a compulsive eater.  That is somone who eats.  All the time.  For no apparent reason.  I am going to share the eating plan with you.  You can chose to follow it or not but I have found out that it is an all or nothing way of life.  If you want to be happy and healthy and get out of the food and on with your life this is the best way I have found that 100% works but only if you are 100% commited. 

I have been on both sides of the fence and I am happy to report that the healthy side is more fullfilling and more satisfying than any chocolate bar or cinnamon roll (which from here on out I will no longer refer to except to be called sweets).

So here is the plan:
3 meals a day
no snacking
nothing inbetween except diet drinks, and sugar free gum
no flour or sugar because they bring back that feeling of "I need more!"

I know what it feels like to be out of control and have the food controlling your life but you can take back your life!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, This morning I weighed in at 189.4 pounds. Biggest I have ever weighed not pregnant. :( So for breakfast I have 3 T oat bran with stevia cinnamon and 1 t of butter. 1 orange and 1 glass of milk. All while my family ate cookies candy and leftover pasta from the night before. Humph. This is gonna be harder than I thought. Glad I am not doing it alone. Thanks for putting this up for us Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go Kell. We can do this. Think how wonderful we will all feel and be when we start losing those extra dreaded pounds. Love you

      Delete